We will be at Broadcast Asia, Singapore from 31st May – 3rd June
We are excited to be attending Broadcast Asia from 31st May – 3rd June at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore this year along with our Partner Ideal Systems. You can find us on level 5 at Ideal booth 5D4-02.
At the event we will have Chief Executive, Jonathan Guthrie, Chris Lloyd, Senior Technical Pre-Sales Consultant and Peter Brownbill, Director of Channel Partners on hand to take you through demonstrations bringing a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the show. They are also going to be showcasing ‘Decision Moments’ and how these apply to the customer journey.
At Broadcast Asia we will be introducing Paywizard Agile to the Asian market bringing over 18 years of proven technology combining subscription, billing and CRM. The result is an easy to deploy platform that has acquired more than 10m subscribers, seen significant improvements in churn reduction and increases in ARPU for our clients. Agile is robust and scalable to support high volume subscription events, with global reach across North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Pacific the Paywizard Agile Platform is a proven solution, with over 100 Pay-TV customers.
Working in partnership Ideal Systems and Paywizard can provide:
- A proven solution to help monetize content through effectively targeting, acquiring, retaining and growing a loyal and paying subscriber base
- Insights and intelligence to drive effective marketing and improved customer experience across each critical Decision Moment
- A robust and flexible subscription, billing and CRM platform to support subscriber growth, billing preferences and subscription options
- A combined 42 years of experience in the broadcast market with over 100 successful projects delivered
Get in touch to book a demo, catch up and discuss working together on an opportunity or just come along and say hello!
Want to hear from an industry expert? Bhavesh Vaghela, Chief Marketing Officer, will be presenting at Broadcast Asia on Wednesday June 1st at 2.30pm – 3.00pm in Track C2: Capturing viewers with immersive experiences – at home and on the go
I Heart Subscribers: When fighting for subscriber’s hearts and minds, are content and value for money the only differentiators? What part does a personalised experience across the customer journey play in driving engagement, growing ARPU and reducing churn?
- Understand what the critical moments are in the customer journey and why each step is important to an immersive experience
- Learn what consumers think during critical moments – what frustrates them? What experiences do they like?
- Consider that not all subscribers are equal. How could you handle different personas across the customer journey?
- What real world examples and best practice can be used to tackle some of the key moments in the customer journey?
Don’t miss out!
With Ideal Systems proven knowledge, expertise and track record in each individual market combined with Paywizard’s next generation Subscription, Billing and CRM platform, operators can now capitalise on a combined 42 years of experience to help win the battle for OTT and pay-TV subscribers.
With all that in mind we understand everyone is busy at the event. If you would like to set up a meeting with one of the team in advance, get in touch with us here. It would be great to see you there and if you’re not going to be at the show, keep up to date with the team through Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
See you in Singapore!