Paywizard and Diagnal joint solution wins ‘Best of Show’ at NAB Show 2018
- Award-winning joint offering combines the analytic power of Paywizard Agile with the marketing execution capabilities of Diagnal’s Engage platform
- Best of Show award honours outstanding products and services exhibited at NAB 2018
- Award is third consecutive ‘Best of Show’ win for Paywizard at the Las Vegas media and technology event
London, 24 April 2018- Paywizard, the subscription, billing and customer relationship management (CRM) specialist, and Diagnal, the expert in marketing technology solutions for Internet TV service providers today announce that they have been honoured with a ‘Best of Show Award’ by NewBay Media’s TV Technology Magazine at NAB Show 2018 in Las Vegas. The two companies received the award for their innovative new joint proposition, which enables pay-TV and OTT operators to take a proactive, data-driven approach to delivering real-time customer communications and multichannel marketing campaigns.
The award was presented to both companies, whose strategic partnership brings together the power of the Paywizard Agile and Diagnal Engage platforms, providing operators with a robust set of tools to deliver dynamic social media and digital marketing campaigns – drawing intelligence from customer data to drive user acquisition, ensure revenue conversion and improve customer retention.
The combined proposition, which saw its debut at the influential US event, leverages rich data insights and predictive analytics to trigger communications across multiple channels – including social media, email and in-app notifications – to engage subscribers more effectively at the eight critical ‘Decision Moments’ in the customer journey (identified as Find, Join, Consume, Upgrade, Downgrade, Bill, Leave and Win Back).
Bhavesh Vaghela, Chief Executive of Paywizard, says: “We are absolutely delighted to have won this award alongside our partner Diagnal. Our key strategy has always been to help operators access intelligence about their customer base in a smart way then make better decisions and drive action. Most operators have a big challenge in accessing data about their customers, then using this insight to get to market quickly with digital marketing campaigns and communications they need. Our new joint solution removes these barriers, allowing operators to identify customer segments in real-time and take a proactive approach to customer engagement.”
The combined technology enables pay-TV and OTT operators to:
- Target customers with ease – based on their behaviours, profiles and position within the customer lifecycle
- Drive engagement fast – identifying subscribers in the right moment, building marketing campaigns that can be triggered proactively in real-time
- Improve their approach continuously – analysing success, to learn more about customer behaviour and take action to evolve their TV service
Reuben Verghese, Diagnal’s Chief Executive, echoed Vaghela’s comments: “It made perfect sense for Diagnal to partner with Paywizard to provide a solution that empowers operators to act on their understanding of subscribers with immediate and relevant digital engagement. We are thrilled to see that the judges recognise the value of this joint offering. By creating highly targeted, personalised and content-smart campaigns via the Paywizard and Diagnal partnership, TV operators can now reduce both acquisition costs and customer attrition – while growing subscriber revenue.”
For more information on the new Paywizard and Diagnal solution, please click <ahref=”http://www.paywizard.com/diagnal”>here.