This Cookies Policy describes how Paywizard Group Limited (“Paywizard”) uses different types of cookies on the Paywizard website, explaining how they are used, as well as how you can control cookies.
Cookies are small data files stored on your computer containing information which recognises you if you return to a website. Cookies help up customise your experience as well as helping users navigate and storing user preferences.
When you visit the Paywizard website, we may collect information automatically using cookies.
Types of Cookies We Use
Site Management Cookies
These cookies are used to maintain your identify or session on the website. These are designed to enhance the website functionality and without them, it will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like, and we may not be able to provide certain features.
Analytics cookies collect information about your use of the website. These track and monitor for example how visitors move around the website, how they reached it and time spent on pages. These cookies are not essential for our website to work. Our analytics cookies include Google and Pardot, which you can find out more information about by clicking the links.
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are those placed on your device by third party website domains. This includes social sharing, videos and other services we offer that are run by other companies. You can view information about what some of these sites do with your information here:
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How to Manage Cookies
You may refuse or accept cookies at any time by adapting your browser settings. These links explain how you can control cookies via your browser, although this turns cookies off on all websites and not just this one.
- Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835(this page links to further information for different versions of IE – the mobile version is at http:/ /www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx).
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html(or http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677for mobile versions)
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/ Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Blackberries: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/ 32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Alternatively, visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed information on cookies and how to prevent these from being set.