- Swedish broadcaster selects Paywizard Agile for its ‘Decision Moments’ framework to create actionable insight that drives subscriber loyalty and acquisition
- Paywizard’s Agile platform to drive Bonnier Broadcasting’s growth of C More OTT service in the region
- Bonnier Broadcasting is looking to capitalise on Paywizard’s longstanding industry experience in managing, monetising and growing pay-TV subscriber bases
London, 24 September 2018 – Bonnier Broadcasting, part of Bonnier the Nordic region’s leading media company, has chosen Paywizard, the pay-TV subscription, billing and customer relationship management (CRM) specialist, to boost growth of its subscription-based over-the-top (OTT) television services.
Bonnier Broadcasting aims to significantly expand its OTT customer base through growth in video on demand (VOD) subscriptions, pay-per-view (PPV) TV and, in future, advertising-based VOD (AVOD) services. The company wanted to work with a provider that has the ability to support them to acquire, retain and grow their subscriber base. Paywizard’s subscription, billing and CRM platform, Paywizard Agile, integrates seamlessly with existing systems, whilst providing cutting-edge features and functionality such as the Decision Moments framework.
“We currently have a solution in place for subscribers to our C More and TV4 services using a combination of systems with minimal but functional CRM capabilities,” says Daniel Lindén, Bonnier Broadcasting’s Head of IS/IT. “Our in-house capabilities have reached their limit and we need to be able to meet new challenges in customer management, acquisition, growth and churn reduction.”
Bonnier Broadcasting wanted to create a single customer view (SCV) database to be able to draw on insight from all of its services. Paywizard’s Decision Moments framework uses this data to prompt proactive moves by Bonnier at critical points in the customer journey – such as a subscribers joining a service, discovering content, upgrading or downgrading their package, or cancelling a subscription.
“Bonnier Broadcasting needed to develop a modern, highly capable solution with a flexible architecture to manage current and future subscription and PPV growth,” Lindén notes. “We were looking for a partner that understood both how the marketplace is evolving, can meet our needs and ensures that we are able to provide the best engagement with our customers to maximise customer satisfaction and retain their loyalty. After reviewing Paywizard’s solution and expertise, and talking in depth to some customers, it was clear that Paywizard was the perfect fit for us.”
Paywizard will work with Bonnier Broadcasting to deploy and integrate solutions that offer:
- Flexibility in managing subscription-based business models covering AVOD, SVOD, PPV services, as well as product catalogues, bundling, pricing, discounts and entitlements;
- SCV encompassing all customer activity, behaviour and history, full integration of data systems covering multiple Decision Moments;
- Billing and revenue management that can provide secure and accurate billing, invoicing and credit control.
“Bonnier Broadcasting is looking for significant growth in subscribers and revenues, and the Paywizard Agile platform and the Decision Moments framework are perfect for achieving these goals,” says Bhavesh Vaghela, Paywizard’s Chief Executive. “These are exciting times for Bonnier Broadcasting and we are really pleased that they have chosen Paywizard as the right partner for the next stage in the evolution of their broadcast business.”