Safety at PayWizard
PayWizard understands that security of your personal information and payment details is extremely important. We will provide you with a secure, safe, and trusted way to purchase online, on your mobile or your Connected TV.
Paying with PayWizard is safe online!
We understand that it is important to have a trusted and safe system when you make a payment through an e-commerce or transactional website. That is why our payment systems have been developed to be as secure as possible. PayWizard is PCI DSS level 1 compliant. All your payments are extemely Secure, Safe, Trusted. PayWizard is authorised by the Financial Services Authority.
Paying with PayWizard is safe on your mobile!
In-application billing is a specialty of the PayWizard system. Whether you have an iPhone, Android phone or any other smart mobile phone PayWizard will be able to process these payments. We have a highly-skilled and experienced compliance and risk management team monitoring these transactions as we speak. All secure and safe.
Paying with PayWizard is safe on your tablet!
Tablet devices such as the iPad are becoming a staple in any early-adopters suite of technology. The in-application billing for this works much the same as a mobile phone. You can be assured that payments made through PayWizard on your tablet device will all comply with regulations set by the Financial Services Authority. This means that your details are safe whatever device you decide to use. All secure and safe.
Paying with PayWizard is safe on your TV!
PayWizard is a specialist in providing services for pay-television channels as our parent company the MGt Group have been servicing this industry for over 13 years. We store your details in a secure location that meets the highest standards of security set by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. All secure and safe.
Some additional detailed information that you may be interested in hearing:
- We store your details in a secure location that meets the highest standards of security set by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
- We will never pass your financial details onto any third party.
- We will never send you an email with a hyperlink to your PayWizard Account (other than in response to a request from you to reset your password or PIN or change other security/login details).
- PayWizard plc is a public limited company registered in the United Kingdom.
- PayWizard plc is authorised by the Financial Services Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 900004 for the issuing of electronic money.
- PayWizard is PCI DSS level 1 compliant.
- We have a highly-skilled and experienced compliance and risk management team monitoring transactions on behalf of our Customers and Merchants.
- We conduct trend analysis on a regular basis across all transactions by a variety of parameters and metrics (e.g.: Merchants, products/services, etc.).
- We have a suite of regularly processed management information tools and reports which are monitored on a daily basis.
- We have robust policies and procedures in place to ensure that your transactions and data are safe and not compromised. and
- We have a well-developed complaint management procedure, in the event that you have a concern.